Friday, January 22, 2010

Perspectives Intensive Course: end of week one

Frontiers Missionary, Jeff Johnson, teaching lesson 5: Unleashing the Gospel


Today we wrap up the first five days of intense classes, homework, and reading assignments. Here’s the gist of what students are saying about the course so far:

  • I’ve grown up in the church but never realized there is a main theme running throughout the Old and New Testaments—they are not just random stories.
  • After today’s class I feel like I could be a missionary, even as a single woman.
  • The name of this class is fitting—it really is widening my perspective on Scripture and God’s purposes for His followers.
What's in store for next week?
Lesson 6: The Expansion of the World Christian Movement
Lesson 7: Eras of Mission History
Lesson 8: Pioneers of the World Christian Movement
Lesson 9: The Task Remaining
Lesson 10: How Shall They Hear?

No comments: